***RULES & REGULATIONS***
· Camping at the Columbiana County Fair is by reservation ONLY.
· Assigned camping locations have been issued to previous campers. Payments must be remitted by June 1 or you will lose your
designated location. Any remaining campsites will be filled on a first come, first pay basis. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
· All Class A campers will be assigned a lot at Rosebud Campground only.
· No alcohol or drugs permitted on the fairgrounds, including all campground areas. ANYONE FOUND IN
VIOLATION OF THIS RULE, WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FAIRGROUNDS (INCLUDING YOUR CAMPER/TENT), AND YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR CAMPSITE FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR.
· There will be a charge of $35.00 for all checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
· Trailers and trucks must be kept in parking area provided by management (unless written consent is secured)
· Each campsite MUST have a responsible adult in charge at all times.
· Campsite permit must show all information requested and be in sight at all times.
· Permits are required for all trailers and trucks used for supplies or sleeping quarters.
· All campground problems will be handled by the campground manager or assistant.
· Vehicle stickers MUST be in place on windshield all week. ANY vehicles parked in campground without sticker will be removed by security personnel or towed at owner’s expense.
· Anyone needing their waste-water tanks pumped MUST sign-up at campground office the night before. Owner of RV must be
present when being pumped. No children.
· NO sewage or waste-water may be discharged on lots.
· Charges are per RV/tent, not per lot (i.e. if more than one camper/tent on the lot, there will be a charge for each).
· Once parked, 5th wheel campers or gooseneck trailers need to attach a bright-colored caution tape to the farthest part of camper or gooseneck sticking out towards the roadway.
· All hitches will face the nearest driveway for emergency removal, if necessary.
· Fire extinguishers (of an approved type) are required in each camper/RV and must be readily available for inspection upon arrival.
· No bicycles permitted.
No campers are permitted to be moved into the campground before Thursday, July 29 unless arrangements have been made with the Campground Manager, Katie McCoy, 330.853.1413. Also, no campers are permitted to be removed from the grounds between 4:00 - 10:00 pm on Sunday.